Prelude ToolBox Printing and Assembly Tips
- All PreReading materials are designed in Landscape Orientation. Three-ring binders are not available for landscape pages. If you choose to print the PreReading packets rather than purchase the coil-bound booklets, here are three assembly suggestions:
- Two-hole punch the 8.5″ side.
- Use 9/16″ rings to secure the pages. A black plastic ring gives your booklet a nice finish. These can be ordered from ScrewPost.
- Purchase cover stock materials to stabilize the pages. We recommend black vinyl cover stock for the back cover to coordinate with the black rings. A frosted vinyl cover stock is heavier than clear plastic and is recommended for the front cover.
- Some Prelude PreReading Packets are available for color printing. Both black and white and color PDF files are provided for you to use as you wish.
- When using the Prelude WarmUps and Coordination Solos packet, colorful companion Song Posters are available for download. Laminating one color copy of these Song Posters for a studio resource provides ‘color’ without your incurring the cost of printing student materials in color.